[OpenLayers-Users] Problems to use mobile map (projection and empty tiles)

Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net
Fri Sep 28 01:49:20 PDT 2012

hi!

i want to create a new version [2] of my osm2go-map [1].

current i have some problems and i hope someone could help me.

--- tiles not show on pc ---
when i open [1] on the pc for controlling the tiles of the external
hiking-wms-source will not show !

--- empty tiles on mobile device ---
when empty tiles on my mobile device (htc desire android 2.2 webkit 3.1)
will request a ?-Image will show.

i use ol2.12 and i define in the css-file [3]

.olImageLoadError {
     background-color: transparent;
     opacity: 0.5;
     filter: alpha(opacity=50); /* IE */
}

can you help to find the mistake ???

when i add lat/lon to the url [4] the side will show only mistakes - ol
not avaible ???

Firebug:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found -
http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/js/tappenbeck_ol211.js"
tappen...l211.js
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found -
http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/js/util.js"
util.js
OpenLayers is not defined
[Bei diesem Fehler anhalten]

when i moved the mouse over the permalink it shows very large
lat/lon-values.

can you help me to find the big mistake ?

regards Jan :-)

var mercator_900913 = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913");

[1] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/mobile.php?id=1034

[2] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/mobile2012.php#mappage

[3] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/css_mobile/style.mobile-jt.css

[4]