[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature will not delete vertex ...

John Harris jibs at fsmail.net
Mon Aug 5 17:59:11 PDT 2013

Andreas,

Thank you for your reply !  First can you tell me how can I tell which
version of OpenLayers I am using ? In my script I use   and assume that this
will access the latest version ?

Secondly, I think I am right that if the ModifyFeature control is configured
with {standalone: true} then I can select a feature into this control by
using its SelectFeature method but not by clicking over the feature on the
map ?  But once a feature is selected by either means does the control see
any difference - ie. does it have any recollection of how the feature was
selected ?

Thanks and regards

John