[OpenLayers-Users] Canvas issue when using externalGraphic

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 6 08:38:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

   I have an issue when I use Canvas as vector renderer in addition to
having externalGraphic properties.  I noticed the issue using OpenLayers
2.12, 2.13 and 2.13.1, with the 3 browsers I tested: Chrome, Firefox and
IE9.

   I made a small demo to show the issue 'live':
http://dev5.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.12-canvas-issue/examples/canvas-issue.html?renderer=Canvas

   Before trying to look deeper at the code to see what's going on
wrong, I wonder if anyone already hit this same issue and came up with a
fix / solution / workaround.

Many thanks,

Alexandre

P.S. The example's html file can be downloaded and added to any local
examples folder in order to test it locally with different versions of
OpenLayers, i.e. the images and externalGraphic links are absolute, not
relative.

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears