[OpenLayers-Users] HELP! OL 2.13: Google v3 and other layers not zooming "together"

eflow Jonathan.Wolfe at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 7 04:50:30 PDT 2013

I'm having the same issue. I have a Google basemap and when I zoom and pan
the layers do not pan with the Google basemap. If you wait, eventually the
layers will reload but this comes with a severe hit to the user experience.
Like Andreas said, the functionality works fine with non-Google basemaps. I
first noticed this when I tried to upgrade to 2.13, it has worked stellarly
in the versions prior to 2.13. I may use Marco's suggestion, but wanted to
check to see if this issue will be addressed by the OL team first.