[OpenLayers-Users] enable Deletefeature in multiple layer

summer7310 xia-huadong at 163.com
Thu Aug 15 05:00:55 PDT 2013

Hi,all
    I have a problem about Delete Control. In my map i have 3 layers and i
would like to enable the Deletefeature in each layer at the same time,but
the DeleteFeature control can only be used with a single layer at any given
time. and it seems that  just the last delete control can work.
   Anyone has a suggestion how to modify multiple layer?
   Thanks in advance for any help.