[OpenLayers-Users] Mathematical description of the cluster algorithm?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:42:16 PDT 2013

You may not find a "mathematical description" of the clustering algorithm
that OpenLayes uses.  It's a simple (and somewhat brute force) iterative
algorithm, whereas most "mathematical" clustering algorithms are more
concerned with computing a clustering that provides some useful global
statistical properties.