[OpenLayers-Users] Dot Density with open layers?

Brad Bordine b.bordine at decapower.org
Mon Aug 19 00:56:49 PDT 2013

Well first let me introduce myself, I am a fairly green developer that
first entered the web mapping arena around six months ago. I am
developing tools for mapping energy resources in the state of California
for an organization called "Distributed Energy Consumer Advocates", you
can learn about what we do at www.decapower.org. So, I have been trying
to implement dot density overlays with openlayers and am fairly
frustrated after working the past couple of days to implement the
symbology library. I did finally get to a point where I throw no JS
errors, but I am not able to see the layer, which with no errors
reported is a bit difficult to troubleshoot. So my question is, is there
a way to do this, and is there any place where I might find
documentation for such an undertaking?