[OpenLayers-Users] filter and aout of intersection match

J.Alejandro Martinez Linares islanis at infomed.sld.cu
Tue Aug 20 19:11:24 PDT 2013

Hi people, i got a doubt, please sombody can explain me what can i do
when i have a project that is with cuba, and is rounded of sea, and if i
am contabilizing and managing all point solar panel with
"OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial.INTERSECTS" with the states layer and i
thought in OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial.DWITHIN but i want the difference
betwheen the points and their states, but if i got a point in the sea,
the "OpenLayers.Filter.Spatial.INTERSECTS" cant find them because is not
in the states's areas, and the filter fail, sombody can give me a
solution to this, sorry of my terrible english, thanks to all.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/