[OpenLayers-Users] Image layer on top of OSM

Egil Möller egil at skytruth.org
Wed Aug 21 02:36:48 PDT 2013

Ah, thank you. A comment about this in the documentation would have been
useful.

Whast about WebGL, couldn't that solve this? Just a thought...

The data I'm working with is photographic (aerial photography), so I'll
have to do server side reprojection...

I assume the same issue is present if you try to add multiple tile based
layers (e.g. OSM and WMS) with allOverlays = true, that is, they all
have to be in the same projection?

Best regards,
Egil