[OpenLayers-Users] enable Deletefeature in multiple layer

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 04:57:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

Maybe he can help you this non-standard code: "ModifyFeature-tools.js"

Could work on multilayer to modify/delete features.

See examples:
http://jorix.github.io/OL-Ragbag/examples/modify-feature-multilayer.html
(selection own, so preferred. uses pieces of "featureclick" mentioned by
"m1k3ry4n".)
http://jorix.github.io/OL-Ragbag/examples/modify-feature-selectFeature.html
(selection by selectFeature)

To allows modify&delete use:
    var modify = new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(null, {
        layers:[bottomLayer, middleLayer, topLayer],
        mode: OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.VERTICES |
OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.DELETE
    });

NOTE: ModifyFeature-tools.js is API compatible with OL-ModifyFeature.

Regards,

summer7310 wrote