[OpenLayers-Users] copy selected features and paste in the same layer

summer7310 xia-huadong at 163.com
Sat Aug 31 17:30:57 PDT 2013

Hi,alls
   I need to copy the selected features to the same layer and then edit, I
have used the
"layer.addFeature(features.layer.selectedFeatures.clone())".but I find that
this "clone" function clone all features of one layer to another layer and
always at the same coordinate. I also want to paste the selected features at
the coordinates which I clicked  on the map.
Does any one have any ideas,Thanks in advance for any help.