[OpenLayers-Users] Adding costume attributes to features

pankaj123 pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 07:19:04 PST 2013

Hi I have managed to add new layer to database and then publish the layer in
Geoserver and load the layer as WFS layer.

The layer only has attributes id and Geometry.

I want to add different attributes like id, lat, long, name etc. to layer.
The user can add any number of attributes of any type.

When user creates a new feature in layer, the I should be able to set those
attributes on those features.

Any help.....

Regards
Pankaj bansal