[OpenLayers-Users] free proxy wfs

Mario Nuñez Jimenez mario.nunez at atos.net
Mon Dec 16 02:19:30 PST 2013

Thank you for your help.

I am using:

var wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("wfs", {

        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],

        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({

            version: "1.1.0",

            srsName: "EPSG:900913",

            url:  "http://demo.opengeo.org/geoserver/wfs",

            featureType: "states",

            featureNS: "http://www.openplans.org/topp"

        }),

        styleMap: styleMap

    });

//This one works without proxy definition in my server

var wfs2 = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("wfs2", {

        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],

        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({

            version: "1.1.0",

            srsName: "EPSG:900913",

//            url:  "http://icarus.es.atos.net:8080/geoserver/icarus/wfs",

url:  "http://icarus.es.atos.net/cgi-bin/moia",

            featureType: "planet_osm_line",

            featurePrefix: "icarus",

            geometryName: "way",

            featureNS: "http://icarus.es.atos.net"

        }),

        styleMap: styleMap

    });

//This one doesn’t work unless there is a proxy running on my server (regardless of using geoserver or mapserver WFS url)

So I will research about how to make my geoserver/mapserver to answer with JSONP, but anyway there is need of write a different openlayers javascript code to use the wfs configured that way?

Cheers,

Mario.