[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer and multiple symbolizers

Yves Gillet ygillet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:27:21 PST 2013

Hi there,
thanks for your input.

But if you look my image mockup of what I m trying to display , I want to
style the station along with some of its attributes (sort of symbols
composition, not just the point one) .
I'd be glad if you could update my example here http://jsfiddle.net/jLEYS/3/ to
show me how I could achieve that using the StyleMap

Regards,
Yves