[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer and multiple symbolizers

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:46:16 PST 2013

Hi Yves,

It's not pretty, but could create a slave layer as:

var mySlaveLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("slave", {
   displayInLayerSwitcher: false,
   style: myOtherStyle
});
myLayer.events.on({
    'featuresadded': function(evt) {
        mySlaveLayer.addFeatures(evt.features.slice());
    },
    'featuresremoved': function(evt) {
        mySlaveLayer.removeFeatures(evt.features.slice());
    },
    'visibilitychanged': ....
});

with two layers be sufficient, the numbers can be labels.

You have a few hours of work for adjust this...

Regards,

Xavier Mamano

Yves G wrote