[OpenLayers-Users] Label mis-align with IE9

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 6 06:30:52 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,

   I just hit the same issue described here in one of my app.  I made a
small example to clearly show the issue with the SVG renderer in IE9 :

     http://dev5.mapgears.com/tests/openlayers-ie9-label-shift/

   Canvas is fine in IE9.  VML works fine for IE8 and 7. Has anyone
found a solution for this yet ?  Any workaround ?

Regards,

Alexandre

On 12-07-25 03:38 AM, Andreas Hocevar wrote:
> I just tried myself and noticed a slight shift towards the bottom in
> IE9. Can you confirm that this is what you're seeing, or is there
> something else/different?
>
> Andreas.
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Lak Krishnan
> <lakshmanan.krishnan at mecklenburgcountync.gov> wrote:
>> "vector feature with text" example still shows with the labels shifted in
>> IE9. Is there anything else that need to be done to eliminate the vector
>> label misalignment problem? I have the same problem in one of my
>> applications. I have the below in my HTML document and it has not helped the
>> cause at all.
>>
>> <!DOCTYPE html>
>>
>> -lak
>>
>> --