[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.Swipe

Sergeant_york electronicpanda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:56:10 PST 2013

Hello there,

It is great improvement! 2 days ago I was showing before-after tsunami maps
in japan to my friend from this web site:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html

Now it is nice to see this implementation on openlayers. Especially for
areas under restoration, this control can give good presentation opportunity
to show how was it and how is it now.

I have downloaded the zip file and opened it then I saw geoext. and
geoadmin. libraries were used. Can I use swipe.js which is having
OpenLayers.Control.Swipe standalone or should I use geoext and geoadmin as
well? It would be nice if I can use it already in my map application to
prepare a nice presentation for my teammates until  monday =)