[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.Swipe

Cédric MOULLET cedric.moullet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:16:20 PST 2013

The file Swipe.js is a pure OpenLayers control and doesn't depend of
GeoAdmin or GeoExt.

The Swipe control needs a only an OpenLayers map.

I'll try to make a pure OpenLayers example, but give me some days ;-)
Cédric

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Sergeant_york <electronicpanda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> It is great improvement! 2 days ago I was showing before-after tsunami maps
> in japan to my friend from this web site:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html
>
> Now it is nice to see this implementation on openlayers. Especially for
> areas under restoration, this control can give good presentation
> opportunity
> to show how was it and how is it now.
>
> I have downloaded the zip file and opened it then I saw geoext. and
> geoadmin. libraries were used. Can I use swipe.js which is having
> OpenLayers.Control.Swipe standalone or should I use geoext and geoadmin as
> well? It would be nice if I can use it already in my map application to
> prepare a nice presentation for my teammates until  monday =)

Political blog: http://cedricmoullet.blogspot.com/
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/
My Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cedricmoullet
Twitter: http://twitter.com/cedricmoullet