[OpenLayers-Users] Maven in OpenLayers

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:19:16 PST 2013

depending on what you want to achieve yes it's possible to build OpenLayers
using Maven.
The easiest way to do this is by using the exec or the antrun plugin as
part of a regular war project, or you can choose to create an overlay war
or you can choose to build a dependency artifact with a suitable plugin.

I generally choose for number 1, such as here:
https://github.com/mprins/CBSviewer/blob/master/pom.xml#L286 that builds
based off source and puts the result in the right location of a .war project

Mark

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of sending.