[OpenLayers-Users] [Idea] Declaratively defining an OL map

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Feb 27 13:42:45 PST 2013

I create maps pretty much in the style, where I load the "declarations"
as a json object, and then have the code translates this into the map
and layer properties. I have a webapp for creating the map and the
behaviours you want on the map and in interactions with the layer and it
saves the config as this json file.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.