[OpenLayers-Users] [Idea] Declaratively defining an OL map

Erdal Karaca erdal.karaca.de at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:58:54 PST 2013

Yes, that is my intention, too: being able to serialize/deserialize a
map configuration.
Is your project open source?

I have started to work in that direction: defining a schema (currently
no XSD, but an eclipse ecore model), so I can define the map
configuration in Java, then, generate JS code from it and evaluate it
in the browser:

https://github.com/erdalkaraca/geoff