[OpenLayers-Users] how to save added collection in server side

杨华杰 yhjhoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:43:57 PST 2013

Here is someone encounter the same problem a long time ago, but it was not
resolved.
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Geometry-Collection-gml-parsing-failed-td3790014.html

After I enabled the log, I got this: 2013-01-31 13:33:01,933 DEBUG
[org.geotools.xml] - Could not find declaration for: {
http://www.opengis.net/gml}GeometryCollection. Checking if containing type
declares a single particle.