[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureInfo Issue

Daniel Behr daniel.behr at hzg.de
Mon Jul 1 05:35:42 PDT 2013

Hello Guy,
I recently had a similar problem when moving a marker. I got the click
position with:

map.getLonLatFromViewPortPx(xy)

when trying to move the existing marker on the layer with
getLonLatFromViewPortPx I saw the same offset as you describe.

Using map.getLayerPxFromViewPortPx(xy) instead solved the problem.
Hope that helps...

Daniel