[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureInfo Issue

Guy Griffiths guy.griffiths at reading.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 06:40:12 PDT 2013

Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately the problem is that the
wrong information is being returned by the server due to the incorrect I
and J co-ordinates.  OpenLayers is creating and sending the
GetFeatureInfo GET request with the wrong pixel indices as parameters.
By the time it returns it already has incorrect information in it.

I have tried removing and re-adding the control (I thought this may
re-read the absolute position of the map), but to no avail.

Regards,

Guy Griffiths
Reading eScience Centre