[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Filter.Function with property parameter ?

brking brking at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 05:59:58 PDT 2013

Thank you for the quick response. I actually have a couple of different
scenarios, but basically if the example below from the OGC 1.1 encoding spec
is possible I should be in good shape:

<Filter>
  <PropertyIsEqualTo>
    <Function name="SIN">
      <PropertyName>DISPERSION_ANGLE</PropertyName>
    </Function>
    <Literal>1</Literal>
  </PropertyIsEqualTo>
</Filter>

So what I need is a way to pass feature property values as parameters to
filter functions, and use the function output in comparisons, or combined
with logical filters if the function returns a boolean.