[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Filter.Function with property parameter ?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Wed Jul 10 06:05:24 PDT 2013

Looking at the code this doesn't seem currently possible.

The following syntax is supported:

            '<ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc">' +
                '<ogc:Intersects>' +
                    '<ogc:PropertyName>the_geom</ogc:PropertyName>' +
                    '<ogc:Function name="querySingle">' +
                        '<ogc:Literal>sf:restricted</ogc:Literal>' +
                        '<ogc:Literal>the_geom</ogc:Literal>' +
                        '<ogc:Literal>cat=3</ogc:Literal>' +
                    '</ogc:Function>' +
                '</ogc:Intersects>' +