[OpenLayers-Users] offline tiles

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Jul 11 14:19:27 PDT 2013

I would second Jurgen's approach. I have also used my own getURL to
fetch offline tiles. However, I suspect that you will have to be very
careful with location of tile directory to work on all browsers
(especially Chrome) due to security restrictions. I think it has to be
in a subdirectory from where the main html file is located. From memory,
the url should actually be a relative path rather than file:///

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.