[OpenLayers-Users] FrameCloud in OpenLayers

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:34:05 PDT 2013

Hi:

I created a FramedCloud<http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Popup/FramedCloud-js.html>
using
OpenLayers, and I meet some problems during the dragging.

Check this<https://www.diigo.com/item/p/prpopsbzbqdobqcrozbassddqa/aa26410570325361fc2b7ea93aa0b646>,the
`black` area is not draggable, It will cause some bad experience for the
user.

Is there any idea to fix it?

BTW, we have our own map source data and related service, now we want to
create a map library for the end user like the `google map` or `bing map`.
But it is hard to create a library from the bottom level. So we wonder if
we can take some advantage of  OpenLayers. If so, we have two choices:

1) make the openlayer as the underlayer.

We create every component under our namespace like
`com.xx.Map,com.xx.TileLayer,com.xx.Event`, then use OpenLayers to do the
implement work..
For example:

com.xx.Map=function(xx){
  this.underlayer=new OpenLayers.Map({.....});
}

2) Extract the components we need from openLayers and modify them
accordingly.

Which is better?