[OpenLayers-Users] FrameCloud in OpenLayers

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:01:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

> ... `black` area is not draggable.

I use this:

var myCloudPopup = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud, {
    displayClass: 'olScrollable olPopup', // scroll wheel
    registerEvents:function() { //
        this.events = new OpenLayers.Events(this, this.contentDiv, null,
true);
        // return; // this `return` allows pan the map across the popup
àrea,
                     //                    but is dangerous if the popup has
links ...
        this.events.on({
            "mousedown": this.onmousedown,
            "mousemove": this.onmousemove,