[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer not visible

Nipuni Perera nipuni880917 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:03:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

The errors I got earlier were due to the version of my Python install.
Python 3.x have different syntax styles than the earlier version. So I
shift to an older version of Python. Now I have nor error messages in log
file. But I get an error in the firebug

RangeError: invalid array length

I got a valid XML response, but the WFS features are not visible due to
this error.

Thanks,
Nipuni

--