[OpenLayers-Users] mosaic layer not displayng

francesca bader pitotola1 at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 6 08:23:27 PST 2013

Dear all,

I have a problem with Imagemosaic plugin in Geoserver and OpenLayers.
I added a new store as Imagemosaic in Geoserver (there are 2 rasters), and then a new layer from it, this layer is displayed correctly in "layer Preview" inside Geoserver, but I can't see it on OpenLayers, because when I choose this layer from layerswitcher I didn't see any change, I see only other layers.
Geoserver 2.2.4 and OpenLayers 2.12.
I didn't found any solution through web. Someone has same problem or knows a solution?

Thanks. Regards.
Francesca