[OpenLayers-Users] mosaic layer not displayng

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Mar 6 12:02:55 PST 2013

On the geoserver layer preview, do a view source and compare with your
code. You might be able to track down the issue by taking this code and
gradually adding your bits. I would put my money on an issue with a
disconnect between the mozaic EPSG and you the EPSG that you are using
on your map. The image mozaic does not reproject on the fly so you must
use the same EPGS on your map.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.