[OpenLayers-Users] problem with jsbuild... is there another similar tool?

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:52:40 PST 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone uses succesfully jsbuild (from JSTools of python) with OL, Ext and GeoExt. I've installed it using PiP and python2.4 and the good news is that it builds the file I need, however I'm getting some errors I don't know how to debug, the last one is:

TypeError: P is undefined

and it points to:

return C;};OpenLayers.Class.isPrototype=function(){};OpenLayers.Class.create=function(){return function(){if(arguments&&arguments[0]!=OpenLayers.Class.isPrototype){this.initialize.apply(this,arguments);}};};OpenLayers.Class.inherit=function(P){var C=function(){P.call(this);};var newArgs=[C].concat(Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments));OpenLayers.inherit.apply(null,newArgs);return C.prototype;};OpenLayers.inherit=function(C,P){var F=function(){};F.prototype=P.prototype;C.prototype=new F;var i,l,o;for(i=2,l=arguments.length;i<l;i++){o=arguments[i];if(typeof o==="function"){o=o.prototype;}

does anyone know this error? below it's the CFG file I use:

[general.js]
root =
    /var/www/html/map
    /var/www/html/map/lib/ext
    /var/www/html/map/lib/openlayers/lib
    /var/www/html/map/lib/geoext/lib
first =
    adapter/ext/ext-base.js
    ext-all.js
    OpenLayers.js
    GeoExt.js
    OpenLayers/SingleFile.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Class.js
    OpenLayers/Util.js
    OpenLayers/Lang.js
    OpenLayers/Console.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Pixel.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Bounds.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/LonLat.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Element.js
    OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Size.js
    OpenLayers/Filter.js
    OpenLayers/Filter/Comparison.js
    OpenLayers/Layer.js
    OpenLayers/Projection.js
    OpenLayers/Layer/SphericalMercator.js
    OpenLayers/Layer/Google.js
    OpenLayers/Layer/Google/v3.js
include =
        js/a.js
        js/b.js
        js/c.js
        js/d.js
exclude =
    GeoExt/SingleFile.js

The a, b, c and d JS files contain the corresponding @include calls pointing to the used OpenLayers and GeoExt tools. I haven't found too much details about jsbuild, only the info provided by MapFish, are there other tools I could use instead of jsbuild/jstools? something used succesfully with OL/GE/Ext?

Any hint is very welcome, thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.