[OpenLayers-Users] Pop-up auto size problem

Albrecht Lohöfener albrechtloh at gmx.de
Thu Mar 14 16:44:18 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm developing the next version of the wordpress osm plugin. I added a
feature to combine nearby markers to one marker if the distance between
two markers is too small. If you click on a marker a pop-up is shown.
The problem that I have now is that the auto size of the pop-ups doesn't
work properly. Sometimes the size is correct and sometimes not. You can
see this on the this website:
http://www.aus-reisen.de/reiseroute/
I also uploaded two pictures to show the problem:
http://www.albrechtloh.de/box/pop-up_right.png
http://www.albrechtloh.de/box/pop-up_wrong.png
When you are moving or zooming the map the marker and pop-ups are
deleted and created again. The problem occurs after the pop-ups and
markers were recreated. I have this problem only in pop-ups with many lines.

I'm using the OL version 2.12.

Bye, Al