[OpenLayers-Users] Pop-up auto size problem

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:17:20 PDT 2013

Hi Albrecht,

I was working on several issues auto of size of the popups, try this:

https://github.com/jorix/OL-FeaturePopups/blob/gh-pages/lib/patches_OL-popup-autosize.js

This is a collection of patches related to these problems, some pending
review by OL Team, others without "Pull Request" on OL.

Regards,

Xavier Mamano

Albrecht Lohöfener wrote