[OpenLayers-Users] Pop-up auto size problem

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 15:51:36 PDT 2013

Hi Albrecht,

I have looked at the function `function AddMarker()` from "osm-plugin.js"

Uses a popup class with `... "panMapIfOutOfView": false, "keepInMap": true,
...` (is a cocktail that I do not like)

So when Toronto is in the middle of the map div:
 * the window should be higher than the middle of the height of map div
(minus a margin),
 * the map can not move ["panMapIfOutOfView"=false],
 * and the popup should be all within the map ["keepInMap"=true],
 * so the text of the list popup is cut.

You really want: "panMapIfOutOfView"=false and "keepInMap"=true?

And is set `feature.data.overflow = "hidden";`

Try to remove the line `feature.data.overflow = "hidden";`,
in principle scrollbars should be displayed only if necessary, as in this
case.

Regards,

Xavier

Albrecht Lohöfener wrote