[OpenLayers-Users] How to read OpenLayers Layer Definitions from file?

Carlo Di Michele bwt at buildware.com
Wed Mar 20 00:46:56 PDT 2013

First of all congratulation Phil :-)))
my name is Carlo (a "super nerd" of Open Layers :-(((((( ) I have to tell
you that your project is amazing and it is exactly what I wish to do.
Currently I'm working inside a petroleum company as consultant and (before
my contracts end :-(( ) I had in my mind to introduce to my bosses (for my
contract renewal ;-) ) a web solution exactly like this: BRAVO :-)))

I have a question: we have some raster maps here to overlay on standard
maps (google, satellite etc) and I would like to add also an opacity
control to see the overlap between maps. I suppose that I should have it in
a server in some way but I should tile and publish. Do you have any
suggestions on how to do it? Is it possible?

I wait with anxious your precious suggestions to the Peter's questions too.

Congratulation!!! Great Job :-)))))
Carlo