[OpenLayers-Users] Google Layer shifted small dustance

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 11:06:27 PDT 2013

On my OpenLayers based map I am using a Google layer as a background and I am
overlying vector features from a geojson file.  When I first start the map
the google layer is shifted slightly, but when I use the layer switcher to
change to the Google Satellite background, the background shifts slightly
and everything lines up correctly.  If I use MapQuest OSM data everything
lines up correctly and works fine.  How can I get the Google layers to line
up correctly at first?

Some Code: