[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Data Truncated

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at county24.com
Thu May 2 14:56:13 PDT 2013

I'm on windows 7.  My mapserver install is working perfectly.  I can view all of the WFS data in qgis.  I get valid and complete XML output if I do a GetFeature request in a browser.  The only time my WFS output is truncated is in OpenLayers.

I tried to output in GeoJson, but apparently my mapserver setup cannot output GeoJson.  I'm not sure if it is not compiled for it, or if it is in my mapfile setup.  It shouldn't matter though, because the GML based WFS output works everywhere but OpenLayers.

Thanks,
Rob