[OpenLayers-Users] How to force MousePosition redrawing

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:56:35 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a map that must respond to a few external events, including updating
the /MousePosition/ overlay when the mouse is not on the map. I've tried
using /draw()/ and /redraw()/, but none produces any effect. I imagine it is
so because the mouse coordinates are outside the map. How can I force a
redraw of the /MousePosition/ object to be redrawn with ad hoc coordinates.

Thank you,

Luís