[OpenLayers-Users] openlayers-js for a seating plan

Hinnack henrik.genssen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 03:03:59 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I would like to use openlayers for a seating plan of a stadium, where geo
referencing based on lng/lat is not really important, but on pixels.
So I wonder, if a "pixel-based projection" exists - and if not, how to
start one.
The booking engine of a ticket system has the same needs, as a map has
(e.g. overlays like Images, kml's, zooming, etc.).
Of course, one could reinvent the wheel by using other js libs like
"Raphael" - but it does not to make much sense to me...

Did I overlook something and it does already exists?

Thanks for any advise :-)

regards

Hinnack