[OpenLayers-Users] When to jump to OL3?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at boundlessgeo.com
Sat Oct 19 03:16:43 PDT 2013

We are now in beta, with beta.1 being the current release. There is no date
yet for the final release, but you can expect a few more betas.
Unfortunately there is no agreement yet in the community on a final release
schedule, but we are actively working on finding an agreement. We should be
able to present the final release schedule in two weeks.

Having said that, ol3 is already rich in features, but the API may still
see some changes. If you are fine with that, you can already start using it.

Andreas.