[OpenLayers-Users] When to jump to OL3?

Cédric MOULLET cedric.moullet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:55:19 PDT 2013

Hello,
Based on our experience, I can recommend to use OpenLayers 3. We work with
OpenLayers 3 since several months and the code quality is from our
perspective very good. Therefore, we have already applications with
OpenLayers 3 in production: http://map3.geo.admin.ch/
Nevertheless, some features are still missing comparing to OpenLayers 2.
My 2 cents,
Cédric

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at boundlessgeo.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/cedricmoullet