[OpenLayers-Users] 2.10 and IE9 Measure Tool

Planet_x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Thu Oct 24 18:18:29 PDT 2013

I know there is an issue with OpenLayers 2.10 using IE9 and the measuring
tool, covered by this fix here -

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2997

I'm just unsure how to implement this. Unfortunately I am not in a position
to upgrade OpenLayers from 2.10 for awhile so trying to fix this bug so the
measure control will work in IE9. As soon as the 2nd click is made for a
partial measurement the browser crashes. Appreciate any advice on how to fix
this with 2.10, or am I forced to upgrade for IE9 to function?

Thanks.