[OpenLayers-Users] Popups not in the correct location

dyarnell dyarnell at innovateteam.com
Tue Oct 29 09:45:40 PDT 2013

I have an application that is using OpenLayers 2.13.1. It is utilizing a bing
basemap and overlaying WMS layers. I am using a FramedCloud popup. I would
like the popup to appear where the user clicked and sometimes it does.
Sometime it appears randomly to the east or west of there the user clicked.
Here is a snipit of code showing how I'm setting:

innovate.popupbox[mapID] = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
                                "innovate_info_popup_" + mapID,
                                map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                                boxSize,
                                content,