[OpenLayers-Users] Pinch-Zoom / Drag while having an active clickControl

floebig frederick.loebig at live.de
Wed Apr 16 05:35:26 PDT 2014

Solved it: The problem was, that I was using the mobile API. I have switched
to the normal API and added the touch controls since it solved some other
"problems" as well.

The code above works fine, I just substituted the Openlayers.mobile.js with
Openlayers.js. For those who now want to know how to access attributes of
the selected feature, simply like this:

e.G. alert("You Clicked on ".+e.feature.attributes.Name); // with "Name"
being the attributes name.

Cheers,
Freddy