[OpenLayers-Users] Adding multiple WMS layers in OpenLayers

Zach Seaman znseaman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:00:15 PDT 2014

OL is initialized. I'm adding them via .addLayer([agregadas]). It's very
odd to me why it would work in the console but not on the page load.

This function creates the layers:

function crear( n ){
            $.getJSON('json/capas.json', function(data) {
                console.log(data);
              for (var i=0; i < n.length; i++) {
                        capaObjetos[i] = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                                      data[0][i]["id"],
                                      data[0][i]["url"],
                                      {
                                      "layers": data[0][i]["layers"],
                                        transparent: true,
                                        format:"image/png",
                                        CQL_FILTER: queryCQL(i),
                                        projection: map.projection,
                                        displayOutsideMaxExtent: false
                                      },
                                      {
                                        singleTile: true,
                                        ratio: 1,
                                        buffer: 0,
                                        visibility: false
                                      }
                                  );
                      // console.log(capaObjetos[i]);

              }

                for (var key in capaObjetos) {
                      var value = capaObjetos[key];
                      agregadas.push(value);
                }

            });

    }

agregadas = [ ];

// Variables de Capas para capaObjectos
    var crasicaule, microfilo, rosetofilo, submontano, perennifolia,
caducifolia, encino, pino, mezquite, tascate, mesofilo, oyamel, inducidos,
halofilo,
    natural, cultivados, gipsofilo, riego, temporal, mezquital, tular,
sinvegetacion, asentamientos, carretera;

    var capaObjetos = {
              "0": crasicaule,
              "1": microfilo,
              "2": rosetofilo,