[OpenLayers-Users] Force openlayers to not use browser cache for tiles refresh

Max Demars burton449geo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:45:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

I use OpenLayers.Layer.XYZ to display tiles from TileStache server without
using the cache option of the server. However, I notice that the tiles stay
in cache until the whole page is refreshed.

If I want to redraw the XYZ layer, it does not works because the map use
the browser cache. Is there a way to force the map to not use that cache?
So could refresh the layer by receiving fresh tiles from the server.
-Max Demars

--
Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/users/1914034/burton449
GIS Overflow: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/14426/burton449