[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureinfo popup problem with proxy.jsp

PARDHU D dpardhu123 at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 29 03:37:30 PDT 2014

I am using proxy.jsp file to get WMS GetFeatureInfo popup, I have dropped proxy.jsp file in /usr/lib/cgi-bin and added allowedHosts. I changed     OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.jsp?url="; if I clicked on any feature it is displaying like

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at 192.168.1.1 Port 80

 on the popup. Can anyone please tell me what is the error?

Regards,
D Pardhu.