[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureinfo popup problem with proxy.jsp

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Jul 29 14:31:16 PDT 2014

> I am using proxy.jsp file to get WMS GetFeatureInfo popup, I have
> dropped proxy.jsp file in /usr/lib/cgi-bin and added allowedHosts. I
> changed     OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.jsp?url="; if I
> clicked on any feature it is displaying like

Try putting proxy.jsp in the same directory as the app html and setting
openlayer as:
OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.jsp?url=";

Hopefully you have edited proxy.jsp to whitelist your geoserver host.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.